Reception dress for Indian bride online shopping
Reception is the first function held which you attend as a newly-wed couple and you should not miss a chance to look flawless. All the eyes will be on the bride, hence choosing the right dress for your reception is a must. Online shopping option for reception dress for Indian bride.
The bride should get the perfect dress, make-up, accessories, shoes etc. While choosing a dress you have lot of options like gowns, saree, suit, lahenga and others. We have listed down options in these for you which you can wear at your wedding reception and look flawless.
- Silk Saree – Anushka Sharma, the Bollywood actress recently wore a saree to her wedding reception and looked ravishing, so can you. Shop for a saree to wear at your wedding reception. There are lot of options available as per the fabric of saree like chiffon, silk, georgette, net satin etc. Get this lovely designer pure Banarasi silk saree. This red colour and the embroidery give a royal touch to this saree. Pair it with a heavy gold jewellery to look even more beautiful. It is accompanied with two unstitched blouse. This magnetize designer saree is perfect for your reception as it is unique piece with perfect colour and embroidery combination.
- Lehenga – Bring out your womanhood in full glory with your fragility and femininity with another trend of Indian fashion. Capture the essence of your beauty and wear a classy and mesmerising lehenga at your wedding reception. Buy lehenga online for your reception. Buy this lehenga with a combination of peach and magenta beautified with stylish zari embroidery. It has a matching pink dupatta with zari work and golden border. You can wear heavy jewellery with some pearl work to look even more attractive.
- Anarkali suit – Suit and salwaar kameez are one of the most comfortable and easy to wear Indian ethnic dress. After your wedding, you will be busy with lots of work and might not have much time to dress-up. Choose an anarkali which will make you look graceful and stylish. Add a charm to your appearance by wearing this beige net embroidery suit. This has a high neck collar for which you will not need heavy necklace. Just wear your favourite watch and bangles with heavy earring and shoes and you are good to go. The fabric is of net with golden work and the dupatta is of chiffon and in beige colour with pink border.
- Lahenga saree – Recently the lahenga style saree is a latest traditional trend in India. This is a unique dress which gives a look of a saree at top and lehenga at bottom. Shop for lehenga style saree for reception online. Though it may seem a bit tricky but it is very easy to wear. Buy this blue colour lehenga style saree with golden zari work. Get an unstiched golden blouse with blue piping with the dress. The fabric is Bhagalpuri with machine work of zari. You can unwind your beauty in this blue colour. Pair it with golden stylish jewellery to look flawless.
- Gowns – A new fairy-tale fashion of wearing gowns is trending in Indian weddings. So live your fantasy on your special day. This mysterious red colour gown is very appealing. It is a designer gown with self-patterned Chantilly and has a shimmer lace. The work along the neckline is of silver artificial bead style stone and Katdana which looks uniquely fabulous. The skirt flows touching the floor. You can wear a heavy earring and since there is work along the neck line you will not need necklace. Wear high heels to look tall and a beautiful bracelet will look stunning with this gown.
Try any of the above five wedding reception dress as a bride and you will steal the show.